Thursday, May 13, 2010

the awesomest vintage kitchen collection


So I've been busy doing stuff lately. School's out until the 20th, so I've used this time to try to wrap up some sewing projects that I left to die when school started. I'm finishing the Patchy Blue Quilt and Robert's Fold Quilt (that is, if he still wants it).

I've also been reading craft blogs and whatnot again. So that I won't forget (and for your enjoyment), I'm reposting some of the lovely bits that I've found. Thanks to DesignSponge for this:

And if you read the linked article, this lady's inspiration came from this lady, who has the awesomest vintage kitchen collection:



Speaking of vintage kitchen collection, you know I love my Pyrex, but I found a great Dansk casserole dish the other day, for $4! The picture above shows one in yellow on the bottom right corner of the metal shelf, but the one I got is white, like this:

Ok, this will be a short one because I've been loitering in this coffee shop for too long, but I hope to be back soon with pics of the finished quilts!

Uhhhh. It's several hours later, and I'm back reading the internets, and I found this delectible recipe on DS.


I went to the antique/flea mall today, and I'm happy to have finished a set of Pyrex Amish Butterprint Refrigerator Dishes! I stole the pic below from here, as I am too lazy to get up and take one of mine.



Ok, that's enough for now. Pics of finished quilts to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment